Analytical Grade Type 2 Water Purification System
Our Analytica Series and Lab Q-II Series of water purification systems offer the most economical Analytical grade Type 2 water purification based on cost per liter as compared to any other water purification system available in the market in this category.
Lab Q-II Series
- Three Stage pre-filteration setup of 10µ/5µ/1µ/0.5µ/iron filter, activated carbon to protect and enhance the life of the precious cartridges.
- Low initial investment while buying the water purification system.
- High flux thin film composite (TFC) polyamide RO membranes.
- EDI’s continuous self regeneration process improves water quality.
|Display||5.7” TFT /LED/LCDGraphic Display||5.7” TFT /LED/LCDGraphic Display|
|Product Flow Rate||2/3/4/6/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50L/Hr||2/3/4/6/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/50L/Hr|
|Product Water Resistivity (at 25°C)||10-15 Mohm.cm||10-15 Mohm.cm|
|Conductivity||0.1-0.06 µS/cm||0.1-0.06 µS/cm|
|Cell Constant (K)||0.01/0.1/1.0||0.01/0.1/1.0|
|Ionic & Organic Rejection/Removal||>99%||>99%|
|Bacterial Count (cfu/10ml<1)||<0.1cfu/ml||<0.1cfu/ml|
|On line UV Absorbance||254nm||254nm|
|Deionization||Mixed Bed Resins Based||Continuous self Regeneration Electrodeionzation Based|
*only if online UV in the system and feed water TOC <250ppb
* 1-2ppb with dual UV,pH:7/Neutral with online measurement,Turbidity in NTU of Pure Water<0.04